- 1 whole cauliflower. Chopped into fine bits in a magimix / blender
Fry this in coconut oil to form a dry consistency
Pat with a paper towel if needed to form a drier consistency
- Place the cauliflower in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in 1 egg
- Mix in 1 T psyllium husk / colon cleanse
- Cover and leave for 5 min
Roll / Manually spread the mixture out onto a silicone sheet or greased baking tray.
Bake in the oven at 180˚C for 10minutes (15-20min if mixture is too moist).
- Spread butter / coconut oil / pureed sundried tomato paste and top with bacon, cheese, spinach, avo etc.